[KLUG Advocacy] windows xp search assistant

Adam Williams advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
25 Apr 2002 18:40:52 -0400

>>This is for all of you who have both linux and xp on your computers.
>>This is what m$is all about IMHO.
>>Please read and see what you think, then see how disgusted you are,
>>especially since you've got xp onboard.
>>http://www.theregus.com/content/4/24611.html
>One of the [many] reasons I CHOOSE to run Linux whenever possible.

I have yet to personally use XP.  Somehow I think I never will.

- Hi, I'm a multi-billion dollar multi-national corporation.  Yes, your
computer is sending me information.  But TRUST me!  I'd NEVER even think
of recording that information or using it for any purpose with which you
wouldn't be completely pleased.  I have your best interest at heart!
Really, its the truth. -