[KLUG Advocacy] Calling Western US LUGs!!!

randy perry advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
14 Aug 2002 08:49:11 -0500

Why don't they add a bullseye target, fill it with water and have them
function as dunk tanks.  Waiting parishoners could throw at the target
to dunk the priest (or the person confessing).  It would make for quick
baptisms on Sunday.

(what's up with the sacerdotal anyway? Like Marten Luther I just don't
get it)

Randall Perry