[KLUG Advocacy] Calling Western US LUGs!!!

rels advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:33:46 -0400

Randy ...

Great idea!  Like your train of thought!   Sort of like burnings at
the stake ... with plenty of water around to douse the fire, huh?

Regards,

Rob E.

----- Original Message -----
From: randy perry <randallp@domain-logic.com>
To: <advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: [KLUG Advocacy] Calling Western US LUGs!!!

Why don't they add a bullseye target, fill it with water and have them
function as dunk tanks.  Waiting parishoners could throw at the target
to dunk the priest (or the person confessing).  It would make for
quick
baptisms on Sunday.

(what's up with the sacerdotal anyway? Like Marten Luther I just don't
get it)

Randall Perry