[KLUG Advocacy] GNOME v. KDE

Peter Buxton advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 23:08:11 -0500

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 06:24:24PM -0500, Robert G. Brown wrote:

> Rather amusing, I'd say. The article it comes from is prttty good,
> although the analogy with Trekkies is a bit stifling after a while...

Hey, I ran OS/2 v.3 and 4! Then I ran Win98 for six months and then
bought the Debian CD's. (Course, I'm also an unreconstructed ST:Original
fan... :) Oddly enough, Warp's Internet suite used (no kidding)
*sendmail* as its email backend! It was my intro to sendmail.cf....
<sniff>

Hmmm. If Trolltech makes QT v.3.4 reentrant, I'll be back on KDE like
<snap!> that.

--
for gpg key: http://killdevil.org/~peter