[KLUG Advocacy] RE: MAC Football is almost here! Go Knights! -- Dawgs got lucky, won't play UCF again ...

Bryan J. Smith advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
28 May 2002 11:45:45 -0400

On Tue, 2002-05-28 at 10:33, Scott Thurmond wrote:
> The Georgia Bulldogs...  We now have some Florida influence -
> some guy named Richt.

Georgia?  You guys were ranked #8 (AP) and we almost beat you!  We
missed an extra point, then drove right back down the field.  But a
piss-poor offensive pass interference call (SEC refs suck in general)
knocked us out of field goal range at the last second (when we were your
20).

We lost, 28-27, but gave you a heck of a scare.  You guys mentioned
something like you'd never play us again.  ;-P

-- Bryan

--
The US government could be 100x more effective, and 1/100th the
Constitutional worry, if it dictated its policy to Microsoft as