[KLUG Advocacy] Re: Bill Gates Welcomed with Huge Condom -- KLUG-Advocacy?

Bryan J. Smith advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 14:28:20 -0500 (EST)

Quoting "Robert G. Brown" <bob@acm.org>:
> There are many ways to interpret this sort of thing, you know.
> Was there some implications here that we may be missing?
> Perhaps the issue is one of protection? If so, from who?

This is one probably best left for the "advocacy" list.

FYI, I made a couple posts on our Orlando "equivalent" LEAP "BS"
list here:
http://www.matrixlist.com/pipermail/leapbs/2002-November/002542.html
http://www.matrixlist.com/pipermail/leapbs/2002-November/002543.html

--
Bryan J. Smith, E.I.            Contact Info:  http://thebs.org
A+/i-Net+/Linux+/Network+/Server+ CCNA CIWA CNA SCSA/SCWSE/SCNA