[KLUG Advocacy] XP SP1

Robert G. Brown advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 17:16:13 -0400

>>Consider for a moment some application where the system in question is
>>doing something like measuring chemical...
>Who would ever dream of running critical systems on Windows?
Would you like a list?

Would you like a list of folks who aren't going to XP SP1 becasue of this
EULA change?

>Is that not an oxymoron like 'near miss' or 'Microsoft Works'.
Which does not stop some people from doing them, using them, or saying
them. A good deal of what I've been doing for the past year revolves around
stopping people from manuevering themselves into situations that will cost
them piles. This is a good example. My phone has been ringing about this
for a bit...
							Regards,