[KLUG Advocacy] Public service announcement ...

Bruce Smith advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
12 Oct 2002 22:44:47 -0400

> > You're just lucky they don't play CMU this year!  :-)
>
> UCF keeps "self destructing" too much...

I've tried stirring up the WMU/CMU rivalry before, and never got any
bites.  I don't think anyone here cares about sports.  (or they keep
their mouth shut when they lose :)

Personally, I don't follow college sports very much either.  Just
thought I'd warn you that you may not get a lot of response to sports
postings here.  Wrong crowd I guess.

Did you go to the game?
(you mentioned that possibility a few months ago)

Bruce Smith                bruce@armintl.com
System Administrator / Network Administrator
Armstrong International, Inc.
Three Rivers, Michigan  49093  USA
http://www.armstrong-intl.com/