[KLUG Advocacy] WMU fans: You'll be closet UCF fans this week as we take on Toledo ...

Bryan J. Smith advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 17:43:49 -0400 (EDT)

You might have had a "Knightmare" for homecoming just like many other teams this
year, and in year's past (just ask many SEC teams ;-), but it's now a new week.
 And since UCF is in the Eastern Division, the loss is much easier to take,
right?  So no "hard feelings," okay?

With that said, UCF takes on your Divisional competition, Toledo, this week in
"The 70,000-man Dungeon."  You might want to root for us this week so we can put
a nice BIG "CHECK' in the BIG "LOSER" column, and give you a better chance to
win your division.

Know Your Knights -- Toledo @ UCF Game Notes:
http://www.ucfathletics.com/articles/artfiles/35287_UCF_Toledo_Game_notes.pdf

-- Bryan

CC:  LEAPBS

--
Bryan J. Smith, E.I.            Contact Info:  http://thebs.org
A+/i-Net+/Linux+/Network+/Server+ CCNA CIWA CNA SCSA/SCWSE/SCNA