[KLUG Advocacy] WAS: butt whipping ...

rels advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:25:48 -0400

LOL!  Hey, isn't there an OS X for the MAC?  Oooh, that's right ...
It's O's and X's being  discussed ... not O's and S's.

I ain't afraid of Bob either ... heck a New Yorker that speaks Russian
... wears many different hats ... hhmmm, hope he has a (hard head ;>))
helmet somewhere ... just joshin' ya, Bob.  Guess all the football
fans live either in central or eastern Michigan.

Hope to see you fellas in a couple of months.  Got to check the
schedule for your last meeting in Dec or first one in Jan.  Take care.

----- Original Message -----
From: Bruce Smith <bruce@armintl.com>
To: <advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 5:17 PM
Subject: Re: [KLUG Advocacy] WAS: butt whipping ...

I've heard that some MAC college football teams use really sucky OS's.
And the teams that lose use suckier OS's than the teams that win.
And sometimes teams switch OS's from one week to another!
What's been your experience with that?

You could let us know which teams are using the suckiest OS's each
week,
and how often they've used sucky OS's in the past.

I ain't afraid of Bob cause he ain't a elected KLUG officer no more,
and I never agree with Tisch, so you can all kiss my OS!  ;-)

 - BS (not speaking for TheBS or any other BS :)