[KLUG Advocacy] An informal legal view of the no NAT law...

Adam Tauno Williams advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 10:42:45 -0500

>>We selected attorney's who are on our payroll, since they
>>are the ones who will defend us in court if anything ever
>>comes of this.  Yikes!  :-)
>One of the attornies who I've asked to comment is not only knowledgable
>about the tellecommunications industry, but would have to represent his
>employer in case of some problem with laws like this, and has done so in
>the past. When I get his comments, I'll post that, too.

Please do, this is potentially a big deal; especially to those of use with
dozens of T1s, frame relay, and DSL circuits, not to mention a hand full of
really god awful telepoly contracts (the thought of going through those in light
of this will start to give me grey hair).

Adam Tauno Williams
Network & Systems Administrator
Morrison Industries
Grand Rapids, Mi. USA