[KLUG Advocacy] Who is up for some REAL advocacy?

Bruce Smith advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
24 Apr 2003 14:04:44 -0400

> >> I would, especially if it took place in Lansing.
> I'll keep you posted.

I'd be very interested in keeping up to date on how things are going,
even though I probably won't be taking vacation time to help out.

> >Whoops. That was suppose to go to Bob privately.
> Yes, John... you're outta the closet as one of those rabble rousers now! :)

And he sent TWO messages to the list, if one wasn't bad enough!  :-)

> I'm waiting impatiently for more...

You may get more, especially since I noticed someone forwarded your
message to the Lansing LUG list.  :-)

Bruce Smith                bruce@armintl.com
System Administrator / Network Administrator
Armstrong International, Inc.
Three Rivers, Michigan  49093  USA
http://www.armstrong-intl.com/