[KLUG Advocacy] SCO Threatens Red Hat and SuSE

Adam Tauno Williams advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:25:57 -0400

>>It seems simple to me.  SCO is dead, might as well make it a sacrifical
>>lamb,  and whoever the high priest is gets to walk away from the charred
>>remains with  pocket fulls of cash.  Short sighted and desperate, yes, but
>>thats the way it  is played (or weren't you around in the 80's).
>It's like suicide by cop. Can't kill yourself? Just point your 32 at a cop.

Only you don't get rich getting shot by cops,  at least not unless you survive
and have a really good lawyer... oh, wait a minute...

>I'm sure IBM's response will be very interesting reading.

I want front row seats.  I hope there is a splash screen, so I don't get any
blood in my pop corn.

Adam Tauno Williams
Network & Systems Administrator
Morrison Industries