[KLUG Advocacy] [Fwd: Re: [Mono-list] Reasons to contribute to mono]

Adam Williams advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 07:23:47 -0400

This was posted on the Mono list.  Mono isn't relevnt here, but I thought it
was the best bit of advocacy I've seen in awhile.

Hopefully some current students will see this.