[KLUG Advocacy] OT: DeCSS author found "not guilty"

Justin Buist advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 17:08:30 -0500

Good for Jon, that's for sure, but not so good for the DMCA.  Until somebody's
actually convicted of a violation there's no chance it'll ever get to the
Supreme Court and be struck down as a bogus law.

While I don't want to see an innocent person convicted of anything and have to
suffer through a trial, I -do- want the DMCA to up in front of the Supreme
Court.

Justin Buist