[KLUG Advocacy] Re: Sun XML, VBscript conversion and other efforts -- WRONG LIST

Bryan J. Smith advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
14 Jan 2003 11:43:29 -0500

--=-xgKL4PRKOOvxjeGXrgcG

Bryan J. Smith *MORONICALLY* wrote on MEMBERS (instead of ADVOCACY):
> In an attempt to keep the "I live in ignorant happyville" people happy
> (I guess you guys don't get Neil Boortz, Libertarian, up there ;-), I'll
> post this to ADVO.

I'm truly sorry about this.
I have reposted on ADVO.  Please do _not_ respond here.  Respond to that
one there.
Again, sorry about this.
Total mistake (I was responding and forgot to change the TO: field).

--=20
Bryan J. Smith, E.I. (BSECE)       Contact Info:  http://thebs.org
[ http://thebs.org/files/resume/BryanJonSmith_certifications.pdf ]
* A lecture on software piracy from Bill Gates is like a lecture *
* on adultry from the owner of a brothel of other people's wives *

--=-xgKL4PRKOOvxjeGXrgcG

--=-xgKL4PRKOOvxjeGXrgcG--