[KLUG Advocacy] Subject line formatting...

Bruce Smith advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
14 Jan 2003 20:12:30 -0500

It's not a sort, but in Evolution, you can "CTRL-T" to group by thread.
It may accomplish what you're trying to do.

> This is off topic and probably not really important... but...
>
> Why is it that some mail clients send replies like this:
>
> [KLUG List Name] Re: Original Subject
>
> while some send like this:
>
> Re: [KLUG List Name] Original Subject
>
> and eventually they start looking like this after they've been passed
> around a while:
>
> Re: [KLUG List Name] Re: Original Subject
>

> This messes things up when I got to sort by subject.  Does anybody know
> if Evolution can work around this?  Is there a way we can configure our
> mailing list software to fix this???

Bruce Smith                bruce@armintl.com
System Administrator / Network Administrator
Armstrong International, Inc.
Three Rivers, Michigan  49093  USA
http://www.armstrong-intl.com/