[KLUG Advocacy] Evolution GTK2 Screen shots!!!!

Adam Tauno Williams advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 09:32:12 -0500

>>http://perso.wanadoo.es/jorge.criado/shots/evolution_resumen_16012003.png
>>http://perso.wanadoo.es/jorge.criado/shots/evolution_mailer_16012003.png
>>http://perso.wanadoo.es/jorge.criado/shots/evolution_contactos_16012003.png
>>http://perso.wanadoo.es/jorge.criado/shots/evolution_prefs_16012003.png
>All the words seem to be jumbled.  I can't read a single one!  :-)

Me neither, I assumed they did that to avoid giving out trade secrets.  My wife
walked by and said she could read it,  but she just likes to rub being truly
bilingual in my face; so I'm not sure she wasn't making it up.  A couple of the
"words" look like Latin, but that might be because all those Jesuits now using
Linux probably had a hand in making up the code used to encrypt the images.