[KLUG Advocacy] M$ at it again?

Robert G. Brown advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:57:20 -0500

 Bruce Smith <bruce@armintl.com> writes:
>Nice to see that M$ has learned it's lesson....
Right. For every antitrust action there are a million signals that
have told them to behave otherwise.

>Michael Robertson Of Lindows writes the following in a newsletter:
>"I recently spent some time with a major hardware... They explained to
>me that  Microsoft had called them up and told them not to lend their
>support to this event and discouraged them from attending...it got me
>thinking that it actually was a good indicator. If Linux wasn't ready
>for the desktop, then MS would be happy to have people spend 2 days in
>sunny San Diego because they would witness first hand the state of
>desktop Linux."
The entire newsletter/article is here:
>http://www.lindows.com/lindows_michaelsminutes_archives.php?id=46

First They Ignore you,
Then they laugh at you,
Then they fight you.
Then you win.
              -- Ghandhi

Let's see, clearly M$ isn't ignoring Linux anymore.
And it soesn't seem like they're laughing.
"We" clearly haven't won yet...

I guess this is fighting!

Fear not, folks, the batlle will be over soon! :)

							Regards,
							---> RGB <000