[KLUG Advocacy] [Fwd: [OGo-Users] OGo Presentation Video?]

Adam Williams advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 18:33:16 -0500

This from one of the lead guys on the OpenGroupware project.  I don't
know if KLUG still has any video hears around - but this project would
get the participants and KLUG some noteriety.  Personally, I wouldn't
have a clue how to go about this.

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Helge Hess <helge.hess@opengroupware.org>
To: users@opengroupware.org
Cc: "Lawrence E. Smithmier, Jr." <Larry@Smithmier.com>
Subject: [OGo-Users] OGo Presentation Video?
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 23:33:47 +0100
Hi,
Lawrence Smithmier has produced a really nice video presenting Mono:
   http://csharp4u.com/mono/Mono_Redhat9_0.mov.bz2
it would be pretty cool to have something similiar for
OpenGroupware.org! Is there anyone who is willing to take on such a
task? Maybe this could be based on Adam's OGo presentation:
   ftp://ftp.kalamazoolinux.org/pub/pdf/ogo-2003.pdf
best regards,
   Helge