[KLUG Advocacy] Windows stability

Robert G. Brown advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Sun, 05 Oct 2003 01:31:15 -0400

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:24:37, Mike Williams <knightperson@zuzax.com> wrote:

>>I'd like to ask the group a question, and see people chime in with their

>OK, I'll bite.  Here's my experience...

Great Answer, Mike. THANKS! More info and background like this would be
great to see.

I have no idea what Microsoft OS'es upgrade to other ones. If I need to find
out, I know how to do that. In general, I agree that switching seems to be a
lot more stable when they're done "from scratch". I've done a number of those
recently, with good results.

So, anyone else ready to comment?
							Regards,