[KLUG Advocacy] Use Linux where it fits formerly ... Lindows/"I Hate Linux" rant....

Adam Williams advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:16:22 -0400

> > The current version?  I take it that the other poster is saying
> > that MacOS
> > developement has been ceased, that the available product is not
> > current.
> Looks current to me ..... it is the same version for both Mac and
> Windows... They even list Mac first in the equipment specs... It
> almost looks like a preference for Mac....

Ok,  we'll have to wait to here back fromt he original poster then.
Could be a simple issue of press-release+renig - like that never happens
in the software market.