[KLUG Advocacy] The worlds most dangerous virus is named "Microsoft Office 2003", according to Mike...

Rusty Yonkers advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 18:59:34 -0800 (PST)

> Anyone seen any information on how this is actually implemented?
>
> It can't be tied to the SAM or any filesystem EA if it still works

My understanding is that it is reliant on Active Directory in Server
2003.  I am not sure what that means for documents that are emailed.
It is deffinately a way to get people to upgrade to server 2003.  It
is my understanding that there is a significant portion of the larger
clients that have been resistant to upgrade from NT.  They are trying
to push people into upgrades....

=====
Rusty Yonkers
CNE, MCP, A+, CCNA, Linux+, Server+, Network+ certified