[KLUG Advocacy] My Top Ten List Revisited

Adam Tauno Williams advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:50:22 -0500

Back in the day (September 2002)  I posted my "Top Ten Reasons Linux
Sucks" list.  I've always meant to revisit this, and since I saw sitting
in a really boring meeting I took the opportunity.  Feel free to comment
on if you agree with me.