[KLUG Advocacy] New SuSe User

Greg Mason advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Mon, 24 May 2004 18:12:18 -0400

On May 24, 2004, at 1:28 PM, Adam Tauno WIlliams wrote:

>> what about SuSE 9.2?
>
> I don't think there is such a thing, yet.
I was sure I saw something about 9.2... hrm...
Oh, it's in preview right now. it should be due around October... just
goes to show how reliable my memory is...

I've noticed usr-local-bin.org lags behind a little, but eventually the
site will be fore SuSE 9.1. Just don't know when.

I found usr-local-bin.org when I was looking for anti-aliased versions
of Mozilla for SuSE 8.0. It's a nice place to grab all that stuff from.

-Greg