[KLUG Advocacy] SuSe 9.3

Bruce Smith bruce at armintl.com
Fri Apr 22 13:53:30 EDT 2005

> > mad-0.15.1b-31
>
> > It _may_ be part of the optional multimedia packages I downloaded in the
> > online update.  Donno ...
>
> It was part of the Multimedia Option Pack One. 8-)

OK, I installed all four when I was originally trying to get streaming
video to work.  They were of reasonable size, and I figured you can't
have too much multimedia stuff installed on a workstation.  :-)

I really seems like SuSE would offer the Mplayer bundle as an option
too.  Hell, they used to include mplayer on their CD's back in 9.0'ish.

 - BS