[KLUG Advocacy] SuSe 9.3

Lunitix lunitix at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 23 08:25:33 EDT 2005

As an "Upgrade", I had many issues with 9.3 (going from 9.1), and after
a "Clean" install, where I left /home intact, I had an issue with
Firefox crashing when trying to set a bookmark and for some reason my
USB is flaky.  I had the use of my USB printer for about 2 hours and now
it doesn't recognize it and my digital camera was recognized thru USB
until ?whatever? happened and it is no longer recognized.  Who knows?
I'm going to get some more hardware for this box and do another install
and see if that will finally take care of my problems.

Minding of Madness
Jon