[KLUG Advocacy] Re: Decency Standards for Open Source

Kevin Wixson kevin at wixsonit.com
Mon Aug 8 22:34:06 EDT 2005

That'd be nice, but not bloody likely. I think it'd have to be in the
top 10 of the week, which is a different ball of wax altogether. I'll be
happy for a brief cameo on page two. :-)

I was just getting a better feel for how it all works so I can write an
article about Digg.com. So far what I've learned is that timing is a big
part of a story's chance of success. That, and promotion on mailing
lists is helpful, but you really need very large circulation for it to
have enough of an effect.

-Kevin