[KLUG Advocacy] Eavesdrop on a Chat - Linux Still Not Mainstream... BALONEY!!!

magoo mag00 at voyager.net
Thu Mar 3 18:50:46 EST 2005

Eavesdrop on a Chat - Linux Still Not Mainstream...  BALONEY!!!

Linux is still not mainstream... some believe?  I'm delighted
that Linux has FINALLY ARRIVED on the desktop... WOO HOO BOO!
I've been pushing Linux to PC enthusiasts and one sent me
this chat snip...  Too bad this is what a Windows user sees
when they ask others about Linux.  They talk about history...
nobody loves Windows.  So many love Linux, once they learn it.

AND WHAT THEY DON'T HEAR ABOUT...
The DOOM 3 port (and other games) run in Linux...
DVD/CD ripping works great in Linux...
Hardware drivers are pervasive in Linux now...