[KLUG Advocacy] Re: Advocacy digest, Vol 1 #103 - 4 msgs

Adam Williams advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
23 Dec 2002 13:09:57 -0500

>Don't forget what is in store for all of this: ...one world government.

Pure optimism;  humans are too obnoxious, stubborn, and frequently
short-sighted to ever pull off such a wonderous accomplishment.

>It all boils down to this...
>The European guys want to take over the USA.

I always had it kind of the other way around,  most Europeans I've lived
with (several), thought the USA was great fun, and ultimately looked
forward to going home.

>Disagree with me if you want, but it is coming to this.

I disagree, but I also so very much wish you were right.