[KLUG Advocacy] Let's get this CS v. CIS v. moron v. other party started -- WAS: Oh, the joys of upgrading!

Doc Rea advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
31 Dec 2002 11:42:05 -0500

OK More below...

On Tue, 2002-12-31 at 09:22, Robert G. Brown wrote:
> Bryan Smith writes....
> >[ Let's stop playing footsies here and just start it on ADVO! ]
> Start what?
> I'm not really interested in polemics one how useless "the system" is.
> There are some specific reasons for this, but in any case my original
> stamtent was directed as someone who is, IMO, part of a solution to that,
> a doer, not a talker.

I guess I'd classify myself as a doer in this discussion and hope I'm
part of the solution rather than the problem.

> >On Tue, 2002-12-31 at 06:30, Adam Williams wrote:
> >> Include me if you do, mostly I'm interested in watching this debate.
> >> Personally,  I've worked with recent graduates with either degrees - and
> >> in general they are both totally useless.
> I'll keep you posted on the outcome, at least. Actually, I'm not really
> even sure what I'm engaging in is a debate, but rather more in the way of
> clarification, largely for purposes of organizing something else.

What might this "something else" be. Don't leave us in the dark :]