[KLUG Advocacy] A user leaves....

rels advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:20:50 -0400

> I was just "troll'ing" for Bob there.   :->
>
> Much more of this, and we'll have to "take it to advocacy",
> oh wait - nevermind ...    :-)

Ha Ha.  :})  You almost had me there!  I had to do a "double-check" to
confirm it was in fact an Advocacy thread email I had replied to ...

Hey Bruce - would you be so kind to send me off-line (rels@infi.net)
what manufacturer, model number, etc of your notebook computer?  If I
recollect correctly, your display screen was a fairly large one.  Hope
it has served you well ... if not, let me know about that too!  You
know ... your personal critique of it ... the good, the bad and the
ugly.

Thanks,

Rob E.