[KLUG Advocacy] Re: [KLUG Members] CIPA unconstitutional

Randall Perry advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:30:27 -0500

Good suggestion on separate machines for porn.  Don't forget to make
that room all stainless steel so you can hose it out.  On a difference
of opinion, I don't think we should just do as we please.  There must be
accountability for your actions and at times the actions of others.  You
ever notice how you can be outside and you don't realize it's getting
late until all of the street lights kick on.  Then you realize that it's
dark out.  Society is much the same way. It's getting darker.  You can't
see it in transition, but step into the "light" and evaluate where we
were 60 years ago.  Most want to look at all of the achievements over
the years, but let's look at other developments.  The violence in
schools.  The types of crimes that are committed.  The collective morals
of our society.  It's pretty sobering to extrapolate those findings to
where we will be 60 years from now.  Ickthoose on the way.

Randall Perry
www.domain-logic.com