[KLUG Advocacy] Re: [KLUG Members] No more excuses

Adam Williams advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
05 Mar 2002 05:20:55 -0500

>This is a great reason to use open-source code instead of Microsoft
>products... Robin Miller gets on a roll tonight...
>http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=02/03/05/0232253

Honestly, what I like best about this article is Ballmer's grammar and
writing style. Ugh!  A first year Latin student's translation of the
beatitudes hurts less than this "document".  I thought modern American
corporations were always stressing the applicants need to demonstrate
robust communication and writing skills.    This is final proof that it
is all posturing.  Everyone, drop out of college now!

As for the weight of the threat: Nah!  If they "froze" Windows out their
share holders would be less than pleased.  This is pure bull frogging!