[KLUG Advocacy] Fw: [KLUG Members] Fwd: FC: City of Battle Creek wants to imprison an anti-spam activist

Richard Zimmerman advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:03:20 -0500

> Can you be held liable for entering my house if I forgot to lock it?

    YES I can because we have laws that say to the effect "If you don't live
here or have a direct interest here (read family member), you do not belong
here". It comes under the "You should know better" rule.

> >    I'm more willing to bet they are ticked because they were caught with
> > their pants down and don't want to admit it. Classic case of "create
more
> > noise over there so people forget to look over here".

> But by bringing charges they are admitting it.
> Their incompetence knows no bounds. ;-)

   Heh, heh, heh....

   Richard

Richard Zimmerman                                     richard@knbpower.com
System Administrator                                   ke4rit@earthlink.net
K&B Transport, Inc.
Elkhart, Indiana                     Advanced SKYWARN weather spotter

Look Listen and Live!
Support Operation Lifesaver
www.oli.org