[KLUG Advocacy] MAC Football is almost here! Go Knights!

Bruce Smith advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
26 May 2002 21:14:58 -0400

> > Keep your eye on our meeting schedule online:
> >   http://kalamazoolinux.org/meetings/schedule.php3
> > It appears that October is currently open, but the schedule is
> > filling up fast.  We're already scheduled into September.
> > Since the schedule is open, you could GIVE a presentation!   :-)
>
> Cool!  What would people like to have it on?

I'm overstepping my authority.  You need to get with our program
director and make sure he doesn't already have plans for that date,
and then work out a presentation with him.  (Adam Williams)

You can do it privately (programdirector@kalamazoolinux.org),
or join our "speakers" list.

> > I might take you up on that.  Check with me when your plans are
> > finalized and you're ready to buy tickets.
> > I don't mind!  Remember I'm a Central grad, so that's fine with me!  :-)
>
> He he he, another potential closet UCF fan.  If you like Daunte
> Culpepper, you already are!  ;-PPP

Apathy over who wins or loses that game doesn't make me a UCF fan.  :-)

Bruce Smith                bruce@armintl.com
System Administrator / Network Administrator
Armstrong International, Inc.
Three Rivers, Michigan  49093  USA
http://www.armstrong-intl.com/