[KLUG Advocacy] Ahhh, a second helping of butt whipping ...

rels advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 17:17:22 -0400

Hey Bryan!

Now ... who would want to rewatch a game when you know the outcome?
Ooops, why yes ... a fanatic might!  ;>))

And you won by only "How much?"  Geesh ... are you gloating?  Or is
this how you demonstrate "Good sportsmanship"?  Hee Hee.   Oh, that's
right ... you graduated from UCF, correct?

Also, I found it no excuse, being the big UCF fan that you are, that
you weren't there to revel in the glory of your team's victory.
Hhhhhmmmm, can't be that big of a fan ... you could have administered
and tended to your contract customers "remotely".

Take care.  Who do they play next?

Regards,

Rob E.