[KLUG Advocacy] Re: Ahhh, a second helping of butt whipping ... MAC IN BLACK! Talking Smack ...

Bryan J. Smith advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 17:36:27 -0400 (EDT)

Quoting rels <rels@infi.net>:
> Hey Bryan!
> Now ... who would want to rewatch a game when you know the outcome?
> Ooops, why yes ... a fanatic might!  ;>))

He he he.  That I'd be!

> And you won by only "How much?"  Geesh ... are you gloating?

It was WMU's homecoming.  We won, they lost.  Nuff said.

> Or is this how you demonstrate "Good sportsmanship"?

No, UCF demostrated that on the field with no less than three (3) 15 yard
penalties for taunting, unsportsmanlike conduct and other non-sense.  Don't you
know anything about Florida teams and their fans?  ;-P

> Hee Hee.   Oh, that's right ... you graduated from UCF, correct?

Yes, I actually graduated from "U Can't Finish" (UCF) -- 1996--er, 1997.

Popular UCF T-Shirt seen on campus ...

  "UCF was the best:
     4 5 6 7 etc...
 (circle the appropriate)
   Years of my life"

> Also, I found it no excuse, being the big UCF fan that you are, that
> you weren't there to revel in the glory of your team's victory.

I just couldn't get away from work.  I had to work most of the weekend.

> Hhhhhmmmm, can't be that big of a fan ... you could have administered
> and tended to your contract customers "remotely".

I'm not back to working direct/W2.  I dissolved my business last month.

> Take care.  Who do they play next?

Toledo -- first MAC game at home this weekend against the current MAC Champion!

First it was a small loss @ Marshall, a good comeback @ WMU -- and now, NOW WE
SHOW THE MAC HOW WE PLAY FOOTBALL IN FLORIDA!  MMMWWWWWOOOOOHHHHHAAAAHHHAAAA!!!!

And then it's another @$$ whipping for Akron.  THEY *KNOW* HOW IT IS TO PLAY IN
"THE DUNGEON" BABY!!! ...
               2000:  UCF 55, Akron  0   (45-0 at half)
               2001:  UCF 57, Akron 17   (50-3 at half)
2002 (predicted ;-):  UCF 63, Akron  0   (56-0 at half)

We like Akron because they give our 3rd team a chance to play, just like against
I-AA teams.

We're also aiming to break the MAC conference game attendence record of 36,800
in our very first MAC conference game!

Our stadium holds over 70,000, although it's been years since we averaged over
30,000 (back in the Daunte Culpepper years).  But we did get almost 51,000 for
Virginia Tech a few years back (2000), and we're hoping to break 40,000 for both
Toledo and Syracuse.

MAC IN BLACK!  Talking Smack!
   http://www.macinblack.com

--
Bryan J. Smith, E.I.            Contact Info:  http://thebs.org
A+/i-Net+/Linux+/Network+/Server+ CCNA CIWA CNA SCSA/SCWSE/SCNA