[KLUG Advocacy] Re: [KLUG Members] New York Times Endorses Linux

Adam Williams advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
21 Sep 2002 09:06:59 -0400

>>If they had an earlier stronger one I either missed it or forgot it.
>Probably missed it, unless you read the Editorial page religiously.

I don't know if I have ever read the editorial page of the NYT. :(  And
no one ever references the editorial page or the Grand Rapids Press in
an intelligent conversation!  If someone did, everyone else would
probably just stop and stare at them waiting for the punch line.

--
This message undoubtedly processed by the purely benevolent "US
Department of Homeland Security",  but don't worry... they're