[KLUG Advocacy] An informal legal view of the no NAT law...

Adam Williams advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
02 Apr 2003 18:02:32 -0500

>It wouldseem that if you've done the above, probably to the letter, you
>will be ok. Heck, Adam, you have some lawyers around there, ask them, too!

Maybe we should put Bruce's lawyers at one table, and ours at another.
They can parody congressmen interviewing CIO's from major corporations
about technology issues.  We can call it "The washed-up and biased
leading the hopelessly out of touch",  maybe as a lead in to a Mark
Russell special....

A long was of saying ours aren't any better than Bruce's.