[KLUG Advocacy] An informal legal view of the no NAT law...

Robert G. Brown advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Wed, 02 Apr 2003 18:16:07 -0500

>>It wouldseem that if you've done the above, probably to the letter, you
>>will be ok. Heck, Adam, you have some lawyers around there, ask them, too!
>
>Maybe we should put Bruce's lawyers at one table, and ours at another.
>They can parody congressmen interviewing CIO's from major corporations
>about technology issues.  We can call it "The washed-up and biased
>leading the hopelessly out of touch",  maybe as a lead in to a Mark
>Russell special....
>
>A long way of saying ours aren't any better than Bruce's.

The rest of mine are silent, for the moment. Maybe we can include them,
as tutors for the two tabels, or at a thrid table, a source of issues to
debate. Maybe they're out studying this right now, or tied up with trials
or something. Beleive it or not, Lawyers gotta work for a living sometimes,
too.
							Cheers!