[KLUG Advocacy] SCO Threatens Red Hat and SuSE

magoo advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
24 Apr 2003 12:37:52 -0400

Why does this behavior remind me of pilot whales
beaching themselves?  SCO claimed to only be after
IBM (and we surmised, so they could be purchased by
them) and NOT Linux distro's or the Open Source
community.

SCO admins are either on mind altering drugs or just
plain stupid.  I see no positive basis to their legal
strategies.  Perhaps I missed a key element...  They
will reap the disdain of the Linux community in full.

The article seems legit... will be interesting to see
how folks respond to all this!!!