[KLUG Advocacy] In the latest SCOttlebutt...

Robert G. Brown advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 01:55:54 -0500

Yes, the late November ruling that created the December 22 deadline was a very
clear signal that the judge in the case had enough of SCO's posturing and is
was time to show its cards, or fold. Time to move the calendar, you know, on to
the next case... maybe it'll have more merit than this one....