[KLUG Advocacy] re: In the latest SCOttlebutt...

Peter Buxton advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 11:26:39 -0500

On Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at 03:01:55AM -0500, Mike Williams was only escaped
   alone to tell thee:

> OK, since it's a Peter Sellers movie, maybe it could be considered a
> Loony Toons reference, but no Bugs Bunny, Sylvester, or elephants!

I think the phrase 'the mouse that roared' is older than the movie. And
we've seen such things in cartoons as well. Besides, the like the image
of an elephant beating a mouse to death with Sylvester. ;-)

--
It's like looking at your past crimes at a parole
hearing. -- John Waters rewatches _Pink_Flamingos_