[KLUG Advocacy] More SCO News - Well I didn't see that coming....

Peter Buxton advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 20:12:51 -0400

On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 05:09:22PM -0400, John Bridleman was only escaped
   alone to tell thee:

> I think the next date to look for is the 16th. I believe that's when
> SCO says it will pull IBM's license. I look for IBM to continue to
> sell AIX and indemnify it's customers against any lawsuits.

Well, the only change would be that AIX would be a POSIX-compliant OS,
like OpenVMS, Windows NT.

Which is one more than Linux, as Linux hasn't any certs from X/Open,
SCO, or anyone.

--
-108
It's like looking at your past crimes at a parole