[KLUG Advocacy] What users want from Linux?

magoo advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
02 Nov 2003 13:33:44 -0500

Did someone call me?    OK...here goes!

Give me an "L!"
Give me an "I!"
Give me an "N!"
Give me an "U!"
Give me an "X!"

What does that spell?   A collaborative political movement?

> I was just nieve.  I gave like a paragraph long answer, a slice of
> one sentence was actually used and in that context meant the opposite
> of my entire statement.

That happens to me all the time, especially in the KLUG
mailing lists.  :-)))  Neat trick to do that...  sentence slicing
(or intentional twisting) adds to the excitement of just being
misunderstood.

Seriously, I have learned a great deal from these Advocacy
discussions.  The time and thought is appreciated.  We can hope
that others are benefiting too!  THANKS AGAIN...