[KLUG Advocacy] Seagate and Lindows.com

John Bridleman advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 15:59:17 -0500

I got this from Seagate today and thought it was cool. I know it's Lindows but it's still interesting.

----- Forwarded message from Seagate Technology <mktg@info.seagate.com> -----

Date: 5 Nov 2003 18:38:11 GMT
From: Seagate Technology <mktg@info.seagate.com>
Subject: Exclusive opportunity from Seagate and Lindows.com

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
         SEAGATE ENABLES SYSTEM BUILDERS TO PROVIDE
          HIGH-PERFORMANCE, LOW-COST PC SOLUTIONS.

     Now you can build on Barracuda 7200.7 hard drives
         pre-loaded with a FREE copy of LindowsOS--
            only from Seagate and Lindows.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Introducing an exclusive opportunity for you to offer
customers a value-priced PC that's a real value to your
business.

 - Built with a Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 hard drive--the
   world’s toughest and quietest high-performance desktop
   drive
 - FREE pre-loaded LindowsOS--a new, fully functional
   desktop operating system with the power and stability of
   Linux and the ease of a windows environment

GET THEM BOTH NOW and save time and money, while realizing
a substantial margin on a low-cost system.

TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SEAGATE AND LINDOWSOS CLICK HERE:
 http://info.seagate.com/mk/get/AMER_LINDOWS_1103_FINAL?_EC=kAkE98UkrXQTYkbYM9Hjbe

GET YOUR FREE LINDOWSOS TEST DRIVE:
  http://info.seagate.com/mk/get/AMER_LINDOWS_1103_REG?_EC=PC7VfPuyTCEN7potzIxdqa
----- End forwarded message -----