[KLUG Advocacy] Use Linux where it fits formerly ... Lindows/"I Hate Linux" rant....

Jeremy Leonard advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
15 Oct 2003 08:19:01 -0400

I didn't say it didn't run on MACs.What I meant was they stopped
developing for MACs 2 years ago. No new version wil be supported on MAC.

I still think AVID is better that FCP. When you buy an avid the best way
is to buy the whole system from them. It's a complete solution. Hardware
and software. The latest version of AVID supports 8 streams of video at
1:1! That's incredible! Plus with their hardware realtime rendering you
don't have to spend hours just letting you computer render! Nothing
beats it.