[KLUG Advocacy] Use Linux where it fits formerly ... Lindows/"I Hate Linux" rant....

Rusty Yonkers advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:55:08 -0700 (PDT)

> This can be said of my recent installs, as well... none of the
> end-users are
> technically literate, and most of them have been Windows users for
> some
> time. I've had Linux deployed to end-users since the Red Hat 5.2

Once the system is setup it is easy for users to use ... it is the
setup and configuration that seems to get most people.... at least
that has been my experience...

=====
Rusty Yonkers
CNE, MCP, A+, CCNA, Linux+, Server+, Network+ certified