[KLUG Advocacy] Does Novell Actually Get It?

Robert G. Brown advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:36:09 -0400

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:55:55 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams <adam@morrison-ind.com> wrote:

>This from a slashdot story:
>http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/10/22/219212 -
>Our Novell partners differentiate themselves in the marketplace by ...

>We bash [insert-almost-any-company-here] pretty fiercly on this list; so I
>thought I'd throw out this positive comment.

Yes, I saw the /. story and immediatly saw how it echoed what we were
presented with on Tuesday night. It conforms the notion that our presentation
is not the product of some local Linux fanatics inside Novell, but that the
whole organization is genuinely and solidly moving in that direction.

Offhand, I can only think of one large software development firm that is NOT
moving in that direction....
							Regards,